Thursday, September 24, 2009

CALL CHILD SOCIAL SERVCE

WHEN I AGREED TO HELP CLEAN AND FIX TE SHOP, I DIDNT EXPECT I WAS GOING TO WAR AGAINST BACTERIA!!!! NOWONDER THE PREVIOUS OWNER DIDNT MAKE A GOOD LIVING!!! THE PLACE WAS LIKE INFESTED OF LIKE NASTIES!!!! i should probably call them medical doctors who work in labs to examine the shop to discover any new diseases or something cause the whole place was screaming SALMONELLA PARTY!!!!!!

when we took out the baymarine and the table to replace with our brand new sexy stainless steel one. we found like bits of dust and grease, and some mouldy shit that looked like it would suddenly have eyes and attack your face. probably the only good side about removing the baymarine was that WE FOUND $8.75!!!! (and even that had mould =.='') and OMG THE WATER THAT WAS IN THE BAYMARINE WAS LIKE A MIRKY YELLOW COLOUR like you had a urinal infection or something. it was soooooo nasty and the sides had like built in grease or something. It was soo gross that my sister pikaboo almost puked! (would of soo recorded that XD)

what was even worse WAS THE FREAKEN FRYER AND THE GRILL!!!!! took me and my cousin 2 DAYS TO CLEAN THAT!!!! the fryer was soo black that my cousin thought there wasnt anything in it s she stuck her finger in there, only to discover that her whole finger had turned black (free tan XD).

never in my life have i ever seen soo much filth. IT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN MY ROOM!!! (my room is pretty much the amazon forest). anywhoo i better be off since there is the floor, tables, and the oven to clean. =.=''

nite nite
frm doodie

1 comment:

  1. ROFL ahh you crack me up doodie. yeah if the shop's worse than your room then you know it's bad..just kidding XD

    ReplyDelete