Tuesday, March 23, 2010

desperate housewife??

today i didnt have school cause of parent teacher interviews (thank you government) and like most teenagers, they would:
1. be a good student and booked a time for their teachers to blab about ways to discipline their kid to do homework more often and how to make them inprove their grades which smehow ends up torturing them and their parents grounding them to have no life(satans in disguise)
2. be a bad student not book any times at all and then make an excuse about why they didnt go later and spend the entire day either playing computer games, sleep, tv or shopping.

but in my case, i book times but never show up to them XD
anyway about today my sister went to work and made me babysit the midget for the whole day and as i was taking care of her i had a glimpes of what i would be like as a mother. basing on just my first time babysitting her by myself this is the image i got.(keep in mind that my niece is only 3)

my child calling me every 20 minutes just to see if i havent ditched her to go to my friends house to gossip about random stuff, i would sip multiple glasses of wine(in this case it was drinking grape juice in a wine glass) as im feeding them and cleaning up the house, bribing them to finish their meals, threaten the living daylights out of them for disobeying me and last but not least unsupervising them for leisure time. XD

im like Gabrielle, Lynette, and Bree but not so much of Susan cause i can cook. XD but ill probably be a better mother when i actually give birth to one since people say "pregancy changes a persons way of thinking and living" yeah their way of thinking to control their late night cravings and their way of living life on how not to kill their kid XD just kidding. but anyway thats all i got for today so this is doodie signing.... MIDGET PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN OR ILL BURN YOUR DORA COLLECTION XD kidding....

nite nite
frm doodie

No comments:

Post a Comment