Monday, July 26, 2010

MASTERCHEF CRAZY

ok its been like god knows how long i havent blogged but like anyone would care anyway..... sigh soo depressing.... ANYWAY i have returned and is determined to keep blogging until i get bored of it again XD

to celebrate my return to blogspot i have decided to go on a MASTERCHEF CHALLENGE!!!!! i am going to remake every single dessert from the tv show and use my friends and families as lab rats i mean my personal food critics....... hehehe..... XD

just to make this a little more exciting, I WILL COMPLETE IT BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!! now i know what youre thinking... pfft 20 - 30 recipes in less than 5 months, thats too easy... well when you have highschool (LAST YEAR BABY) and a family that doesnt do anything but sleep and eat and is so lazy to do anything then it becomes a challenge. pray god i dont destroy my house and kill anyone while im doing this challenge. this is going to be soo fun and soooooo annoying.

i ask for my readers (which are my friends XD) to pray for me and yourself since YOU ARE GOING TO TASTE IT!!!!!!

so to end this i bid the farewell and i shall return with my first recipe ^^"
oh yeah WOWOWOOWOWOWOW ADAM WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go the asian XD

nite nite
frm doodie

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! looking forward to more posting and whatever you are going to be making :D good luck with the challenges you will be facing! and start doing your furthers work!!

    ReplyDelete