Tuesday, August 25, 2009

depressing day

Today was a depressing day. dont know if its cause the stress of VCE but I OFFICIALLY HATE SCHOOL!!! its like my life is slowly dying and i dont even care if i fall... maybe i need some motivation or something cause right now CAN I LEAVE SCHOOL!??!?!?

anywhoooo..... today after school me and my wife (i am not a lesbian just to let you know) went to tutor for chemistry. now i was gonna take a photo but i kinda forgot and probably not likely id get a picture now since we both decided not to go to that tutor again. its like i have to go all the way to the city and study for ONLY 1 HOUR AT THE STATE LIBRARY!!

Then after tutor i K.Oed for like 2 hours even though it was suppose to be only an hour cause i have a tower of pure homework. ANYWAY, i didnt know why but my cousin felt like baking vietnamese sponge cake FROM SCRATCH!! and heres a picture of my success...


I WISH!!!!!!!!!!! that was a cupcake i bought at the city (was soo mouth watering and sexified *in sane terms it is really delicious*). i shall notify my reccomendations of tasty meals and desserts in some special blog that my friend grub(http://grub-town.blogspot.com/ , she is a very good chef) teaches me... anyway these are the actual pictures of my epic fail.





DONT ASK ME WHY I FAILED IT!! i read the instructions to the bone and i get THAT RESULT but when i alter it, it looks normal but the texture is fried.(couldnt take a photo of it cause my family chowed it down) TISS WHY when i get married... im gonna marry a chef. that way i dont have to accidentally kill someone with my poisonous, toxicating, deformed and ugly looking things (pray god my future daughter doesnt suffer with cooking skills).




OMG I JUST REMEMBERED THAT TODAY WAS THE MISS UNIVERSE BEAUTY PAGEANT (even though it was already viewed but Australia enjoys viewing shows later than other countries) and of course the winner was.... MISS VENEZUELA.... again.... i cant believe that miss australia lost to miss kosovo. like dude man racheal was soo much hotter, she won the swimsuit round and came 4th in the evening gown (btw was very stunning and gorgeous and i would so totally wear it) and she answered her question soo well whilst miss kosovo came 3rd in the swimsuit round and 2nd in the evening gown (it was rather boring not soo extreme as i thought it would be cause afterall ITS FOR MISS UNIVERSE MAN!!) and not to be mean but her answer DIDNT EVEN RELATE TO THE QUESTION!! i gotta admit it was a little tricky but like dude man... you dont have to answer it soo blondly and she wasnt even that pretty either. i reckon this is all llike favourtism... FAVOURTISM!!!!!(i reckon kosovo looks like cher XD)



AND MISS VENEZUELA!!! she was pretty hot BUT NOT AS HOT AS MISS AUSTRALIA!! such a disappointing year this year, was not satisfied with this years crowning. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!! and at the end of it was soo hilarious (well not that funny but it was pretty funny), when the old miss universe was like going insane cause her country had won again (twice in a row which has made history) they were like jumping like maniacs and when the old miss universe crowned the new miss universe, it looked like she threw the tiara on her head and it fell right off!! was soo funny.



and that sums up my day for today, better head off to bed or ill look like a raccoon tomorrow XD

nite nite

frm doodie

14 comments:

  1. Damn I missed Miss universe!!! wow miss Australia is HAWT

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE AN IDIOT CHRISTINE..YOU TELL ME TO GO ON YOUR BLOG COS IT'S IMPORTANT AND IT'S A PIC OF YOUR SOAKED HUSBAND ==" IF I WANTED TO SEE A SOAKED PERSON, I'D WATCH RODDICK SWEAT WHILE PLAYING TENNIS :@

    ReplyDelete
  3. *looks at first photo* thinks, wow doodie's baking has improved! then remembers danmy's post on red velvet cupcakes XD

    naw thanks for the promotion, but i ain't pro...flukes :)

    ugh...why is jacob on your blog banner? ==

    hrmm anon above, sounds rather like kwin xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! i dont know if we're quitting love! but yeahs, ur viet muffin thing is kinda fried lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. um what makes you think that SARAH? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!!! busted anonymous. and taylors there to sexify my superly awesomous green ass blog XD dont know if its just me but that pic suits my page XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ ANON! aka kwin
    the roddick part gives it away XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. who is this kwin you speak of? i have heard of no such absurd being. and christine, taylor suits everything in your eyes ==" nice ROCKS! i mean cupcakes :) at least vivian can make proper food

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear god, christine. I just realised you have a banner now... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes i doooo and its super hot and atleast my food is still edible compared to your food ANONYMOUS

    ReplyDelete
  11. at least my food doesn't scream "dental surgery"

    ReplyDelete
  12. if the dentist is hot then you'd thank me man

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL. not when he's peering into your toothless mouth. the guy would retire after seeing the aftermath of your so called cupcakes. i don't think your cupcakes are even legal :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. they can be if you want them to be.... XD

    ReplyDelete