Sunday, August 30, 2009

NEW RECOMMENDATION!!

ok this blog is gonna be short and sweet so today my sister woke me up a 12 in the afternoon cause she felt like going to the city to shop =.='' in mind i had to finish 3 exercises for general maths b, 2 exercises for methods, 2 questions for chem, and english essay and a biology prac my sister still begged me to go with her, to the point where it wasnt an option and i had to get up and get dress or go to the city in my pjs =.=''

instead of staying home and eat banh chanh cua (crab udon noodles) my sister felt like going to melbourne central and eat food court food =.='' and thats when i stumbled to this little crepe store located just outside of melbourne central (well i didnt stumble into it cause i ready ate there before but i forgot about it). and it is called HARAJUKU CREPES!!!! superly delicious crepe with a filling of choice. this tantalizing crepe has warmed my heart (well not really since it had icecreme) and has been awarded a place to be noticed and displayed onto my reccommended sexies list (located on the bottom right side of this blog). i garantee you would enjoy it as much as i do. ^^

after the boring trip to the city, the only thing we came home were a shit load of international junk food and blistered feet (well i got it atleast =.='') probably the only highlight of the day was that there was enough banh chanh cua left at home for me to eat ^^
anywhoo thats all for tonight

nite nite
frm doodie

2 comments:

  1. now you notice harajuku crepes =,= gee your a slow one

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed them ages ago i just forgot about them.... XD

    ReplyDelete