Monday, August 31, 2009

high on crack day

viewer disgression advises if you have any heart problems or a weak stomach that you do not read this blog for it may contain information that could leave you traumatized and slightly disturbed.................................................................................... dont say i didnt warn you

i dont know why but for some reason the entire day, almost everyone i talked to was high like they were on crack (hence the blog title). like my best friend of instance... we went to see my new house today and we had to drop off a friend first before we went and this is what she said when we dropped him off (for security purposes his name will be under a nick name so dont think his parents named him after an anime character) "nows i knows wheres vegetas lives" im just like :.... ok that wasnt that funny but this is coming from a person that gets aggro everytime i miss pronounce a word. e.g union house. i call it the onion house XD

there was also when during period 6, skinny (my friend) went up to vegeta and said
skinny: i'll let you give me a kiss if you let me borrow your book
vegeta: ok.
*vegeta grabs skinny by the neck and goes for a kiss. hesitant as skinny is, he moves as far as his neck could push him but it wasnt far enough and soon after vegeta gave skinny and loud kiss on the cheek! disturbed and traumatized as skinny was, he grabs the book and walks off*
me: BLAHHAHHAA OMFG!!!!! THAT WAS SOO DISTURBINGLY HOT !!! XD
twinnie: BLAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crimson: doodie is turned onn....
me:BLAHAHHAHAHAAH just a little... JUST KIDDING!!
twinnie: OMG DOODIE!!!!
vegeta: i didnt even need the book, i printed out a copy
me: BALHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to mention tonight out of nowhere my sister (pikaboo) was on about her bodily gas. its like out of nowhere she comes back from the toilet and says
pikaboo: the entire time ive been farting in to toilet
me: =.='' thanks for sharing but i didnt really need to know that
pikaboo: my stomach is still making weird noises. i think i didnt fart it all out
me: please dont tell me youre up for round 2 cause if you are... DONT DO IT IN THE ROOM!!

and this is coming from a person that calls me a retard when i start dancing in the room when im bored.

AND AFTER THAT MY SISTER(pikaboo) AND HER BF(kobe) HAD THIS FRIED UP CONVO

kobe: so her viet name is pronounced as be tuyen (this is referring to my little niece)
pikaboo: yeah
kobe: so its be tuyen but you call her as be tien. you guys fail at calling her name. such a pretty name but you lazy people go fobby and call her tien and who thought of calling her lung?? WHO WOULD NAME THEIR KID LUNG BE (this is my cousins name from vietnam)?? HAHAHA
pikaboo: how would i know man
kobe : nhi (my viet name), but does lung be mean in viet?
me: well lung is like a hole and i dont know what be is....
kobe: be is broken
me: oh yeah...... XD
kobe: so its broken hole
me: lolz.. yup
kobe: ok babe, your name isnt ni anymore (pikaboos viet name), its now broken hole.
pikaboo: and now im gonna fart on your face and i think its coming soon too
kobe: omg are you serious?? well atleast im fine but miyu is screwed cause shes lying near your ass and doodies there too.
*the deadly fart escapes*
kobe: OMFG I CAN SMELL IT!!! OMG BABE!!!
pikaboo: what?? i dont smell anything. YOURE BEING AN IDIOT!!
kobe: i think im gonna die. wanna take a whiff doodie
me: nah im good *idiot for lifting up the blanket*
pikaboo: what?? my shit doesnt smell...
kobe: omg another jessica simpson moment man
me:blhahahhahaha!!! you blonde asian

THIS IS COMING FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE THE MOST MATURED PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY!!

and whats even worse... MY NIECE WAS HIGH TOO!!!!
this cute little innocent toddler that sings along to music and eats like a proper lady (even though she opens her mouth really wide and takes puny little bites =.='') surprised the living day lights out of me... out of nowhere her mum runs into the room and starts laughing:
thiendiep: guess what be tuyen did??
*kobe, pikaboo, miyu and i just stare at her clueless*
thien diep: SHE JUST TRIED TO BREAST FEED ME!!!
me: BLAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? HOW?!?!?
kobe: look at doodie, she just lost it
miyu: HOLLY SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
thiendiep: i dont know how she learnt it but she just grabbed her breast and put it to my face!!!
me: BLAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my parents too.. ITS LIKE 2 IN THE MORNING AND THEIR TV VOLUME IS LIKE AT FULL BLAST!! the neighbours dogs are literally barking (dont know if its cause of the tv or cause they see ghost.........) whats even worse ITS FREAKEN SURROUND SOUND TOO SO THERES VIBRATIONS ON THE FLOOR!!! like i understand they're old and they're probably partially deaf but THIS IS LIKE THEM STEROTYPE CARTOON SHOWS WHERE THE OLD PEOPLE CAN ONLY HEAR IF YOU SCREAM THE WORDS AT THEM!!! and this is coming from parents that scream and lecture the living day lights out of me whenever i sing in a toned deaf voice XD


lastly my dog (keira) has gone all rebellious on my family or something. pikaboo left a bowl of some dried shrimp on the bed and my dog went all mission impossible and grabbed one. but she got busted and usually she'd spit it out but she just grabbed it and ran. also out of nowhere the fat shit(which is still keira) stepped on my hair and sat on miyus' head XD i think someone is spiking the air today or something........ *looks scared*

anywhoo thats all i got for tonight. hope you didnt get traumatized or disturbed reading this blog

nite nite
frm doodie

3 comments:

  1. MAN IM DISTURBEDD! And i ddnt even read all of it, its like err ok!
    and and vegeta kissed skinny? LMAO thats goota be a laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO if vegeta is who i think it is, he tried to kiss skinny again at lunch or after school and skinny got injured xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious??!?!?!? BALHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete