Tuesday, August 25, 2009

randomness and dedication to anonymous

ok today was extremely boring and there is nothing to blog about... SO i decided to post these MOST CUTEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD and i hope you enjoy cause this took me a good 30 minutes to upload this blog =.='' but it was all worth it :) but before you can see those pictures, you have to see this pimple that i had to pop for my sister (dont ask me why i posted this. simply cause i am bored and i want to expose the nasty of one of my dear sisters (pikaboo)).

kinda looks like a 3rd nipple but ANYWAY OK NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR (the pimple picture was just a little sacrifice you had to make to see it cause as we all know.... NOTHING COMES FOR FREE XD ENJOY!!!

You cannot resist these pictures!!


OK mum, you can come and get me down now!!



Look deep into my eyes... you are feeling sleepy...



Forgive me Father for I have sinned...



Kung Fu Panda...bring it on




On the count of three, lift!


Does my butt look big on this log?



Hiding in plain sight.



Peek a boo!


HELP!!


me sleepy..... zzzzzz


Wasn't me, I didn't steal this bamboo shoot, it was just sitting here!



Panda aerobics...and 1 and lift!



Please, sir, may I have some more? (Oliver Panda)



stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it


But I like chocolate better.

What do you people do all day in there?



I'd like some alone time please.




Naughty Panda, time out corner.




Ha ha ha ha!!





Panda Tai Chi




Romeo oh Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?





and to anonymous.... this picture is dedicated purely

to you. i hope you love it ^^






nite nite

frm doodie

9 comments:

  1. omg i don't know you anymore. as of this very moment you are a stranger! and why'd you put a pic of a banana flashing its banana

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!! cause it was for you man CANT YOU READ MY TITLE POST?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. thanks a lot christine, i'll never look at fruit the same way again. and who on earth manages to pull off a blog about their sister's pimple, pandas and violating fruits? you never cease to amaze me :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA the captions compliment the photos well. as expected from a comedian like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well clearly muah duh.... i am like totally the awesome doodie afterall. dw anonymous. if you like this blog, there are lots more to come so stay tune on the epic tales of a bored asian girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you grub for appreciating my work unlike SOMEONE even though i dedicated my post to them. *cough anonymous cough* damn this flu XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. just cos i'm disturbed doesn't mean i don't appreciate it...*cough* oh dear i must have caught the flu as well XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man Stink u are one fried kid. LOL you really love up to ur blog name, epci tales of a bored asian girl LOL
    ur sisters pimple? HAHA btw it doesnt look inflammed which is good
    and nice, pandas LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. asian dedicated

    ReplyDelete